New in box Remington 700 5R Series model # 85198. This 700 5R is chambered in 6.5 Creedmoor with a 24 inch fluted 5/8-24 threaded barrel with 5-R rifling 1:8 inch twist. Rifle also features a tactical bolt knob along with an H-S Precision sand and black web color stock to match the black Cerakote factory finish to the barrel and action.
• Legendary Model 700 Stainless Steel Action featuring the “3-Rings of Steel” makes this the strongest action on the market.
• Black Cerakote finish for additional protection against the elements
• 5-R hammer-forged with tactical/target-style rifling like that used in famous M-24 military rifles for the utmost in shot-to-shot consistency
• 5-R increases barrel life and accuracy, causes less friction and bullet deformation
• Tactical bolt knob for easy bullet manipulation
• Six longitudinal LTR style flutes reduce barrel weight and increase heat dissipation
• H.S. Precision Sand color composite stock with black webbing features full-length aluminum bedding blocks for enhanced stability and shot-to-shot consistency
• Dual front swivel stud system for convenient mounting of bi-pod and sling
• X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger
• Silencer ready with 5/8x24 Threads
**Magpul Stock Swap will replace the factory HS Stock with the Magpul Hunter Stock and Magpul Magazine Well (1x 5rnd Mag Included), factory stock will not be included in shipment.**