New in Box LWRC IC-PSD Gas Piston pistol in 5.56mm, part # ICPSDPR5B8. The LWRCI IC PSD Pistol | Individual Carbine- Personal Security Detail Pistol delivers rifle cartridge firepower in a size usually reserved for sub machine guns. The IC PSD Pistol is designed to be an ultra-compact personal defense weapon on a pistol platform.
Directly descended from the rifles developed by LWRCI™ to meet the requirements for the U.S. Army Individual Carbine program, the IC-PSD Pistol is built for high performance in an ultra compact configuration. It’s compact size and light weight means it can be carried and deployed in a variety of roles. The LWRCI™ PSD Pistol buffer tube recoil system delivers IC performance in a pistol design.
• Monoforge™ upper receiver with integrated rail-base is stronger than the standard-pattern upper
• All LWRCI™ forgings are coined: the material is struck twice in the die for precise dimensional accuracy and a superior surface finish
• LWRCI™ Skirmish Sights
• LWRCI™ Ambidextrous Charging Handle
• Patented LWRCI™ short-stroke gas piston system offers unparalleled reliability and easy maintenance
• LWRCI™ Enhanced Fire Control Group – Nickel-Teflon coated for a smooth, crisp trigger pull with positive reset
• LWRCI™ Advanced Trigger Guard is oversized to allow for easy operation with gloves
• Black Nitride treated LWRCI™ heavy-profile barrel is precisely torqued in our factory to a consistent torque setting. Cold hammer forged 1:7 twist stabilizes a wide range of bullet types
• Nickel-Boron coated bolt carrier for unparalleled wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and permanent lubricity
• Fully-ambidextrous lower receiver controls include the bolt catch and release, the magazine release, and the safety selector
• Magpul® MOE+® Grip combines reinforced polymer body construction with comfortable wrap-around rubber overmolding for maximum weapon control in adverse environments