New in Box FN SCAR 17s FDE chambered in 7.62x51. Experience the
long-range accuracy, downrange power, exceptional reliability and match
winning versatility of the FN SCAR® 17S, the semi-auto only version of
the U.S. Special Operations Command’s newest service rifle. Chambered in
7.62x51mm, the FN SCAR® 17S features a free-floating, cold
hammer-forged MIL-SPEC barrel with hardchromed bore. Fully-ambidextrous
operating controls instantly adapt the FN SCAR® 17S to any user or any
shooting position. The receiver-integrated MIL-STD-1913 optical rail
plus three accessory rails enable mounting of a wide variety of scopes,
electronic sights, tactical lights and lasers. The telescoping,
side-folding polymer stock is fully adjustable for comb height and
length of pull, making it ideal for Heavy Metal 3-Gun matches.
• CALIBER: 7.62x51mm
• OPERATION: Short-stroke gas piston
• MAG CAPACITY: 20 Rd.
• WEIGHT: 8.0 lb.
• BARREL LENGTH: 16.25"
• TWIST RATE: 1:12 RH
• Semi-auto only
• Rotating, locking bolt
• Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
• MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
• Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
• Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
• Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
• Adjustable cheekpiece
• A2-style pistol grip
• Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
• Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
• Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
• Composite polymer trigger module
• Steel or aluminum body
• Low friction follower