New in box FN SCAR 16S FDE finish chambered in 5.56mm. The FN SCAR® is
the semi-auto only version of the newest service rifle of U.S. special
operators. Light, fast-handling and quick shooting, the FN SCAR® 16S is
chambered in 5.56×45 mm and features a free-floating, cold hammer-forged
MIL-SPEC barrel with chrome-lined bore. Fully-ambidextrous operating
controls instantly adapt to any shooter and any shooting position. The
receiver-integrated MIL-STD 1913 optical rail and three accessory rails
enable the mounting of scopes or electronic sights, plus tactical lights
and lasers. The telescoping, side-folding polymer stock is fully
adjustable for comb height and length of pull.
• Caliber: 5.56x45mm
• Operation: Short-stroke gas piston
• Mag Capacity: 10 or 30 Rd.
• Weight: 7.25 lb.
• Barrel Length: 16.25"
• Overall Length: 27.5" - 37.5"
• Semi-auto only
• Short-stroke gas piston
• Rotating, locking bolt
• Hard-anodized monolithic aluminum
• MIL-STD 1913 accessory rails at the 3, 6, 9 and 12 o’clock positions
• Adjustable folding front and folding/removable rear iron sights
• Hammer-forged, chrome-lined, fully free-floating
• Telescoping side-folding polymer stock
• Adjustable cheekpiece
• A2-style pistol grip
• Ambidextrous safety lever and magazine release
• Charging handle may be mounted on right or left side
• Enlarged trigger guard for easier access when wearing gloves
• Composite polymer trigger module
• Steel or aluminum body
• Low friction follower