New in case Custom Daniel Defense MK18 10.3” AR-15 Pistol chambered in 5.56mm, part # 02-088-06030. This is a factory built MK18 pistol that comes with a SB Tactical SBA3 pistol stabilizing brace on, we then installed the Geissele trigger of your choice. The Daniel Defense MK18 features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The FDE MK18 rail system features the Bolt-Up System and has been rigorously tested prior to fielding by USSOCOM (currently over 15,000 units). The 10.3” barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 Factory SBR by Daniel Defense is unmatched in size, weight, and performance. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable SB Tactical Brace and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
• LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
• UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
• BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3? Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
• GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
• MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
• BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
• BUFFER: H Buffer
• SIGHTS: Sold Separately
• HANDGUARD: Daniel Defense MK18 RIS II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE
• RECEIVER EXTENSION: Carbine Tube
• BUTTSTOCK: SB Tactical SBA3 Pistol Brace
• PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
• RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
• Made in the USA!