in box Daniel Defense Delta 5 Pro 24” 6.5 Creedmoor w/ HPALMA barrel,
part # 42-159-10593. The DELTA 5 PRO is the product of innovation,
world-class cold hammer forged barrels, and the custom enhancements that
elevate this firearm to professional level. The DELTA 5 PRO in 6.5
Creedmoor delivers the science of accuracy with a .5 SUB-MOA Guarantee.
to long-range shooting, who seek camaraderie with friends, will find
immediate success getting on target with repeatable hits. More
experienced competitors will discover the DELTA 5 PRO’s rich feature set
out of the box, is more than capable of performing as the shooter’s
skill level advances. With the PRO’s base price within the Precision
Rifle Series Production Division limit, compete with confidence whether
you choose black, or for a little more, choose one of our Cerakote
finishes (classified as an accessory in Section 2.3.5 in the 2021 PRS
- Mounting System M-LOK
- Caliber 6.5 Creedmoor
- Muzzle Thread 5 ⁄ 8 × 24 TPI (Threads Per Inch)
- Barrel Length 24" 1:8"
- Barrel Profile Heavy Palma
- Product Weight 11.4 lbs
- Length 44 1/4"
- Magazine Magpul PMAG 10 7.62 AC
- Case Daniel Defense Full-Latch Impact Plastic Case
- Manufacturer Daniel Defense
TO SHOOT 0.5 MOA OR BETTER. Talk is cheap—including talk about how
accurate a rifle shoots—so we're putting some real firepower behind our
words. All Daniel Defense DELTA 5 PRO rifles are guaranteed to shoot 0.5
MOA or less at 100 yards when used with quality factory match-grade
ammunition. Not "should"; not "might." Guaranteed to. How can we make
such a claim? Because we've done the work and the testing to back it up.
It's not just talk; it's not bravado. It's science backed up by data.
Data that says, "If we can do it, so can you." Guaranteed.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
BARREL – Forged to contour from a proprietary steel blend with a
Cerakote finish. Replace barrels or change calibers with ease thanks to
its modularity and proprietary barrel nut.
- AREA 419 HELLFIRE MUZZLE BRAKE: Offers the ultimate in recoil reduction and muzzle rise
- ACTION: Mechanically bedded stainless steel action with integral recoil lug
- BOLT: Three-lug bolt with a 60-degree throw and floating bolt head
- BOLT KNOB: 5/16 - 24" removable bolt knob
- TRIGGER: Adjustable single stage Timney Elite Hunter with two position safety
- PICATINNY SCOPE BASE: 20 MOA / 5.8 MRAD of elevation with four #10-32 bolts
BASE: Allows for the mechanical bedding of the action with a
metal-on-metal design that protects against change in weather conditions
- ATTACHMENT: M-LOK attachment at six positions along forend with one point on bottom of buttstock
- QUICK DETACH: Ten M-LOK QD sling points
- INTEGRAL ARCA LOCK (RRS Spec): Continuous along the entire lower portion of rail
- SCALLOPED CUT: Allows for lower height over bore even with scopes with large objective lenses
- AR-15 GRIP ATTACHMENT: Interchangeable to accommodate the user’s preference of aftermarket grips
- ERGONOMIC THUMB REST: Left / Right adjustability to accommodate the user’s preference
- ADJUSTABLE BUTTSTOCK: Offers length of pull and butt pad height adjustments without the need for tools
- ADJUSTABLE CHEEK RISER: For preferred height, yaw and drift
- CAPACITY: Ten round PMAG 10 7.62 AC – AICS Short Action magazine included