**Complete Daniel Defense Rifles Purchased 11/29/19 - 12/2/19 Ship with Daniel Defense Fixed Front / Rear Sight Combo (19-088-09116)**
*Please Allow 1-3 Business
Days Before Item Ships for Build Time.*
New in case Custom Daniel Defense MK18 10.3” AR-15 Pistol with Geissele Rail chambered in 5.56mm. This is a factory built MK18 pistol that we simply swapped the handguard on. The Daniel Defense MK18 features the railed forend Daniel Defense currently provides to USSOCOM and a 10.3” Cold Hammer Forged Barrel. The 10.3” barrel is the same length in use for the MK18 upper most commonly used for CQB operations. The MK18 Factory SBR / Pistol by Daniel Defense is unmatched in size, weight, and performance. This rifle also comes with the newly designed, rugged and comfortable SB Tactical Brace and Pistol Grip.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
• LOWER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Enhanced Flared Magazine Well and Rear Receiver QD Swivel Attachment Point. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
• UPPER RECEIVER: Mil-Spec with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
• BARREL: Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 twist, 10.3" Govt Profile, Chrome Lined, MP tested, and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated
• GAS SYSTEM: Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
• MUZZLE DEVICE: Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
• BOLT CARRIER GROUP: M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
• BUFFER: H Buffer
• SIGHTS: Sold Separately
• HANDGUARD: Geissele Rail
• RECEIVER EXTENSION: Pistol Tube
• BUTTSTOCK: You Choice
• PISTOL GRIP: Daniel Defense Pistol Grip, Glass Filled Polymer with Soft Touch Overmolding
• RAIL PANELS: Daniel Defense Rail Panels made from Santoprene, heat resistant to 300° F.
• Made in the USA!
*Item does not ship with the original DD handguard or brace if swapped out.*
Item ships in a Daniel Defense marked hard case with one 32rnd Daniel Defense magazine.